What are your procedures on waiting time and how much is the waiting time charge?
- Our grace period is defined as fifteen (15) minutes beyond the scheduled pick up/drop off time. Exceeding the grace period will result in wait time charges.
- Any schedule changes/delays made within two (2) hours of the scheduled pick-up time will result in wait time charges starting sat the scheduled pick-up time.
- We are able to monitor all commercial flights, therefore, wait time is not charged for any passenger arriving on a c commercial airline.
- We do not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged and incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
Should I tip my party bus chauffeur?
- Yes, if the client is pleased with the service they received. A recommended 20% gratuity is included in the quoted price for your convenience.
- The industry standard party bus service gratuity for a chauffeur is 20%.
What is the method of payment that you accept?
- A credit card is required at the time of booking reservations.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks.
Do you require a deposit and when do I pay it?
- We do require a credit card guarantee for payment and/or a prepaid non-refundable deposit. A credit card authorization form will be sent to you to complete at the time of reservation. This applies to all reservations including airport transfers, hourly rentals and bus charters.
Do you require a “damage” or “cleaning” deposit?
- We require either a deposit upfront or a credit card guarantee for potential damage or excessive cleaning costs that could occur during the course of a rental.
How can I obtain a receipt for my charges?
- We can provide receipts for charges following service in the form of email or mail. If you have not received your receipt in a timely manner, contact any of our reservation agents and they will email you a receipt while you are on the phone.
How do I make a reservation?
- Reservations can be made with us from a variety of options. We accept reservations via phone, email, and through our website or through one of our partners (WeddingWire and The Knot).
How far in advance should I make my party bus reservation?
- This does vary based on the time of year. Sedan reservations should be called in within 24 hours of the pickup date. We do try to accommodate all last minute requests for transportation, but cannot always guarantee that there are vehicles available. All specialty vehicle and party bus reservations should be called in well in advance of the event date.
What comes in a limousine or limousine bus bus in the way of drinks, food, etc.?
- Our limousine and luxury buses are prepared with ice and bottled water.
- Sodas, individual snacks and cups can be requested. Alcohol is not provided but can be requested and purchased as a package by a 3rd party affiliate.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted as long as every passenger in the vehicle are over the age of 21.
Can we bring coolers on any vehicle?
- Yes you can. However, there are no kegs or party-balls allowed.
Is smoking allowed in the vehicles?
- No. All of our vehicles are NON-SMOKING. You can ask the driver to pull over for a smoke break at any time.
- If any passenger smokes in a vehicle a minimum cleaning fee of $350.00 will apply, plus cost of repairs for any damage related to smoking.
I am traveling with an infant. Are there car seats available?
- Customers are encouraged to provide their own car seats or booster seats. However, if there is a need, We have a limited amount of car seats or booster seats available. Check with your reservation agent at the time of booking for availability. There may be a charge per seat request.
Do you offer charter minibuses or motor coaches?
- Yes we do. We have one of the largest affiliate group of minibuses in the area. Motor Coaches are also available for groups larger than 29 passengers.
- Contact your reservation agent for pricing and availability from an affiliate.
Can I request a particular driver?
- Yes. Contact your reservation agent to assure you have a profile and ask that they assign certain drivers that you prefer if they are available.
Do you offer off-hour service?
- Yes, we offer service 24 hour a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year. Please keep in mind to reserve as far in advance as possible for off-hour service and that premium pricing and/or surcharges may apply.
Why don’t you publish your rates?
- Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We value personal contact with our clients and like to discuss exactly what each client’s requirements are so that we can make sure that there will be no surprises when it comes to your final price. We are a customizable full service limousine company and by being able to talk to you we can ensure that all your requirements will be met. Often times we are able to suggest things that you had not even thought of. If you need more information on pricing please call us 480-688-2171.
Are Pets Allowed Inside Vehicles?
- No. Only service or working dogs are permitted in our vehicles.
Do I pay for my limousine or hourly vehicle when I'm not using it?
- Yes, all hourly charters are billed according to the total hours used by the customer.
I lost an item in one of your vehicles, how can I get it back?
- Please check to make sure you have all of your personal belonging with you before you exit the vehicle. If you do discover that you have lost or forgotten an item , please call our office as soon as possible. If the chauffeur finds the item, you can pick it up or we can drop it off at the location of your choice for a charge.
- We can NOT be responsible for ANY lost or misplaced belongings.
What will my driver be wearing, when the driver arrives in the Limousine?
- Your driver will look professional and will be wearing professional dress attire. The driver will present a neat and well groomed appearance at all times.
Can we bring our own music?
- Most definitely! Please do. All vehicles are equipped with CD players and IPod hookups. We recommend you bring your favorite tunes to enhance your experience.
Does Griffins Event Services or GES Transportation use or sell my personal information to other companies for marketing purposes?
- Never. You personal information is used only for our records and to communicate with you. We will not give or sell this information to anyone.
I was happy with the service. Am I supposed to leave a review?
- Yes. We would appreciate if you leave us a review. You can do it directly from our website or at one of the popular review websites.(WeddingWire, The Knot, Google, Facebook, and Yahoo)